Servings 1 recipe
- Food processor
- 3/4 cup Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cashews (roasted and salted, or raw)
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 3 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Grate cheese in food processor, using disc with larger holes.
- Remove disc from food processor and replace with standard blade.
- Add garlic, cashews, salt, basil, and olive oil to food processor.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides if necessary.
Adapted from Cabbagetown Café Cookbook.