- This event has passed.
Managing Discovery Of Real-Time Communications
June 11 @ 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm CDT
Corporate communications are moving away from email and turning to real-time messaging apps like Slack, Teams, LINE, Hangouts, Zoom and others. How does this impact discovery, internal investigations or other litigation? How should you manage it when there is a litigation event? Does this also expand out to mobile devices?
Join industry thought leaders, Joy Murao, George Socha, Richard Robinson and Robert Keeling as they discuss their perspectives on how to include these emerging communication applications in discovery.
Learn From The Experts:
- Importance of Considering Corporate Chat Communications
- Most used: Slack, Teams, LINE, Hangouts
- Habits of users with chat-based applications vs. email
- Other types and habits of internal corporate communications
- Impacts on discovery plan, analysis, review and production
- What other modern data types should also be considered